7.22.2010

Me, Myself and I

Hi people! I've been kind of busy these days with ilustration project, commissions and personal life. Yesterday I got my drivers licence at last, now I need to keep practicing so I don't crash, make demon turns at high speed or simply get lost.
Since I hate hate hate taking photos of myself or showing them off, I introduce myself with this self portrait that looks a lot like me! With the WHAT? expression, the rocking soul, carrying huge bags with drawing stuff inside, such as notebooks or loose paper, pencils and pens. In a nutshell, this is me.


Here's another representation of myself, I've been attached to this character I made about 5 years ago. It's apparently a common white domestic cat, blue eyes, strong and determined. Always, always has a pink tulip on top of her head. The name? Actias, named after a moth species, quite ironic because I have this kind of phobia of insects, SPECIALLY moths and butterflies, I just can't stand them. I have one tattooed.
This cat is madness, this is myself.


And happy optmistic side, I do have one! Believe it or not. I can see the bright side, I can laugh at almost everything, I joke quite frequently, I make weird noises, sing out of tune, sing wrong lyrics and just for the hell of it, improvise songs or stories very quickly, have fun in the most awkward moments.
I rule, I reign, I love, I live.

This is I, and this fanart/gift art was made by Hino, he just captured my brightside :D.





6 comments:

  1. I love both representations of yourself :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ U! Ud. es una biutiful person desde cualquier perspectiva =) Yo creo conocer parte de ese Brightside :D I feel lucky! La quiero mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias a todos =D los quiero big time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin' out a bit in the first sketch huh? XD I'll rock along beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born a rocker ;) LEtS GO! /,,/

    :D

    ReplyDelete