7.19.2010

Mission Failed

Hey Fellas! Guess what happened? SO it's like 1:50 am or so...and I'm finishing the cat picture, when all of a sudden there's a GODDAMNED BLACKOUT. After about a minute of total darkness and aimlessly touching every where on my desk in hopes of finding my cellphone to light the place, energy came back! Oh so I turn the PC again and search for the file to keep working on it, right? NOT.

THE FREAKING FILE DIDN'T GET SAVED WHEN I CTRL + S IT! Only the lines got saved and I lost color info. I was left with a previous screenshot I sent to Hino because he was helping me with my coloring (I kind of suck at shading)

So here it is, I'll try again sometime. Looks better if you click on it. He likes to be clicked on.




That's like...less than 50% of the original size. Fuck.



Recommendation:
30 Seconds to Mars - Hunter (cover, original by Björk)


6 comments:

  1. Damn blackouts. Striking at the worst of times.

    Though I do like the way the drawing came out. 8D Perfect lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! And Damn CTRL S malfunctioning, darn XD

    Thank you Co! I had a general idea but my friend helped a lot by giving some usefull critique and tips :D

    ReplyDelete